Picture this. You are learning about anatomy, and it is time to study for your exam. However, you reach over your textbook and grab a pair of goggles. You place the goggles on your head and you pull up a picture of the human body. The image appears in front of you, floating in mid-air. The 3D picture reacts to your hands and your position in space. You can pull apart the image of the midsection and locate the digestive system, you can scope through the eye socket and discover its connection to the brain and you are able to count the bones in each foot while looking at every angle. You do all of this without moving from your couch or opening a book. There is no small screen. There are no two-dimensional limitations to your exploration of the human body. This is our future.Read more...
The Main Course...
We are overwhelmed all day, every day, with branding. Without moving, I can see the Cisco logo on my office telephone, the shiny Samsung print on my laptop, the small tribute to Logitech on my wireless mouse, and the embossed letters on my purse spelling out “Guess.” I can occasionally hear the familiar tune from iPhones as people receive emails and text messages around the office. I feel the unmistakable softness of my American Eagle jeans and I taste my Trident gum, that happens to taste similar no matter what flavor you buy. I can smell the brand of detergent I used to wash my clothes over the weekend. All of these examples are the result of branding techniques.Read more...
Washington, D.C. is the fourth best city to celebrate the Fourth of July, behind Seattle, Minneapolis and New Orleans. It ranks 33rd in entertainment and food, sixth in attractions and activities and 23rd in weather forecast. The attractions on this holiday are scattered throughout the city, and begin and end at various times. Among festivals, museums and parades, the followin agenda will let you get to all the places you are looking forward to visiting.Read more...
More Recent Posts
- Are Additional Transportation Options “Uberly” Successful? Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- Fresh Veggies Day Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- What Now: After Presidents Leave Office Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- Don't fall victim to Internet hoaxes! Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olympic Update Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- To Tranquilize or Not To Tranquilize? Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- Arbor Day Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- Do You Really Need a Degree? Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- America Runs on Corn Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43
- The Parades Coming To Town Tuesday, 28 June 2016 12:43