Regardless of who the president is, Republican or Democrat, we as Americans turn to him when there is any blame to be assessed. Recently, we’ve seen a lot of animosity directed towards the president regarding our nation’s debt, but I believe our president is personally stepping up and giving back.Read more...
I have news for Republican House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan. This Responsible Budget Plan is far from responsible for the people that you were elected to serve.Read more...
By now, most of us recognize that Obamacare, also known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, is a national health care plan aimed at reforming the American health care system. But just like everything else in the world of politics, there is always more to discover about what is really happening on the Hill with different legislations.Read more...
More Recent Posts
- Virginia Women TRAPped by TRAP Legislation Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- Voucher Programs: Public Schools Worst Nightmare Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- Transitional Not Transformative Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- How You Speak Matters, Mr. Romney Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- Voter ID: The New Form of Disenfranchisement Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- Chair of Financial Inquiry Committee Assails Wall Street’s Continuing ”Breaches of Ethics” Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- Atlanta Mayor Joins Heartland Responsible Investment Forum to Urge Investments in Sustainable Economy Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- A Public Crying Out for Citizen Sovereignty Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- Rally on Capitol Hill Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13
- Saying Goodbye to Don't Ask Don't Tell Thursday, 14 March 2013 11:13