Boy Scouts of America (BSA) claims to provide programs for young boys that build character and train them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship. They also state that they help youth build a more conscientious, responsible and productive society.Read more...
Rahm Emanuel, mayor of Chicago, and Barbara Byrd-Bennett, CEO of Chicago Public Schools, recently announced the proposed closure of over 50 Chicago Public Schools in order to invest in “quality education.”Read more...
I remember walking out of the clinic thinking to myself, “What will I tell my mother? Will I even tell her?” Without another thought, I picked up my phone and told her, “Mommy, they found cancerous cells.” Both my mother and I went silent. Tears started to flow and with nearly two hundred miles separating us from a hug, she told me to be brave and that we would get through this.Read more...
More Recent Posts
- Preschool Saves Our Kids Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- You Can't Put A Price On Education Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- Appreciating the Right to Blog Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- Another Child Left Behind...Again Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- My Experience with United States Student Association Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- Educational Programs Receive Inadequate Funding Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- Personal Response to the Documentary War Made Easy Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- Personal Reflection Concerning a Visit to the Holocaust Museum Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- Standardized Testing is Not the Answer Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13
- Leaving Your Comfort Zone Tuesday, 19 March 2013 16:13